6/27/11

Is there a reason why you can't respond to my barrage of messages to you? Or do you feel it best to remain silent? Your lack of communication, especially just after the time we spent together, doesn't make a girl feel good about herself and her feelings. I thought we were closer than this.

The truth of the matter is that I don't feel like I can continue on without moving on from you. Over all this time, I've gradually worked myself up into really liking you and into wanting some reciprocity. Not to match any ideals, but rather, the simple things, such as giving me some attention and keeping promises.

I swear I am not a push over. But with you, I sure feel like one. For some reason, I can't bring myself to be really mad at you, even though I know I should be. Instead, I'm just really sad.

I think you're pretty dope. But I need to get on and move on and stop moping over the fact that it has been X amount of days since I've talked to you or seen you.

I need to cut my contact with you. Hope you don't take it the wrong way. It's been fun.

No comments: